Image Map

Using Keynote for Beginners

Hello Friends,

This is Cindy from Kinderkay Love Those Kinders. I know that many people use Power Point to create printed documents. I, too, use Power Point,  but I have also started to use Keynote  and have found that there are some aspects of Keynote that I really, really like.

There was a definite learning curve for me when I started to use Keynote. I spent many hours searching for answers that turned out to have simple explanations! I sooo wish that there would have been one tutorial that I could have used that would have showed me how to just get started......... So, I thought I would share some of the things that I have learned through trial and error; perhaps saving you a little time as you try to learn Keynote.

This video is for BEGINNERS; if you are an expert on Keynote, what I have to say in this tutorial will probably not give you new ideas for creating your printed documents. If you would like to give Keynote a try, though, perhaps this will give you the nudge to start! The tutorial itself is a bit long (sorry about that!), but as with any video you can fast forward through the information that you do not need!

 Hope you find something in this tutorial helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment