Image Map

Valentine Crafts!

valentinecrafts

I have bundled up three of my favorite Valentine crafts that I do with my kids.

Doodle Bugs Teaching: Valentine Crafts

All the patterns are included. The patterns are computer generated and not hand-drawn. Each craft is SUPER easy and can be done in a short time period!  Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

007

You get the letters for students to spell February.

003

Cupcake patterns to make these yummmmy treats!

012

And owl patterns to make these super cute owls! They are a hoot!

 

Happy Valentine’s Day!

………………………………….

Click below to purchase…

Doodle Bugs: Valentine Crafts

3 comments:

  1. I love the owl treat bags! Could you tell me where you got the brown bags? Thanks so much
    Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the owl bags they are really cool! As a trainee teacher I will definitely save this idea to use with my first class.

    I hope you can hop over to my blog and leave some feedback,
    All the best,

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I can't wait to use these :)

    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete