Image Map

Teachers for Lane

Hi everyone!

I have a very special opportunity for you over on my blog  for the next week.  I have a bit of  a heavy heart this week because of a certain little boy named Lane.  He's currently in a battle against a rare childhood cancer (stage 4) and needs all the prayers and support he can get.  I decided to host a fundraiser that combines helping out Lane and getting some awesome products to use in your classroom.  You can get a ginormous pack of 50 TPT items (valued at $250) for just $30.  Do the math.... pretty sweet deal. :)  Every bit of money will be sent to Lane's family after the drive ends next week.  You should come on over, learn more about Lane, check out the items that so many amazing teachers donated, and find out how you can help.


I want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of the teachers who have so graciously donated an item for this.  And also to those of you who give.  I cannot wait until next week when we get to send off the funds we raise!  Thanks!




 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea...heading over now to make my donation!!

    Ashley
    www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete