Image Map

Resources for Back-to-School!

AWESOME AUGUST!!!!!
With the abrupt arrival of August, there's no denying that Back-to-School season is now upon us in earnest. 


I have pulled together a TON of resources to support your efforts into one blog post which includes links to: organization, classroom doors, bulletin boards -- you name it! 


photo of: Back to School Resources of Support at PreK+K Sharing


While the article is premiering at PreK+K Sharing collaborative blog, I think there are more than a few ideas that would be stretched to suit first grade. (Bulletin boards and decorated doors for example.) 


photo of: Rainbow Painting with Maya's quote from RainbowsWithinReach


Yours for a song! 
I'm setting up my Author-Illustrator school visits for the year ahead. 


-- Debbie -- 

Here's the link to the article: click here! 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks so much! I can't wait to go check out all of these resources!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers
    ONE more day for my SWEET giveaway!
    I’m having a 40% off sale at my TN store! Come check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!!! Glad to share the *inspiration* that I see on my school visits. Thanks for your support.

      Debbie

      Delete