Image Map

Abbreviations Match-Up, the solar system, and a new website!

What a jumbled list of topics!

Ordinarily by now I would have written an article about some wonderful something-or-other that I have found.  But, alas, I am dog-tired.  That's the phrase my mama uses after a day of hard work.  So...all I have to offer is this really pretty abbreviations matching-game for FREE!!!  If you haven't already, please follow me when you go to download and be sure to give me some feedback.  One more thing, I didn't have time to make a key before I uploaded it, so have students write down their matches.  A key is in the works....but due to problems with my computer and uploading my revised revised version to TpT, I wasn't able to finish it tonight.  Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.

I can tell you that I found this really cool website about the solar system that I used to take my kids on a 'field trip'.  One of my kids said I was must like Ms. Frizzle. LOL!!!  We 'traveled' through the solar system as the captain <me!> gave them a tour of everything from the hot sun to the dwarf planet, Pluto.  Let me tell you....as you travel through the asteroid belt, be sure to tighten your seat belt and ALWAYS lean into the turns.  If you want to take your kids on that same field trip, go here or here!  This link also has information about the asteroid belt, which is the 'funnest' part of the whole field trip, as one of my students reported.


P.S.  If by chance you get to bestpractices4teacing.blogspot.com and things don't look right, travel on to the new site!  

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and really savored this blog site. Probably I’m want to bookmark your site . You definitely come with wonderful articles. Appreciate it for sharing your website page.solar water heating

    ReplyDelete