Image Map

Veteran's Day Choice Board

Happy Halloween everyone!  This is Ashleigh from Ashleigh's Education Journey.

Now that Halloween's over, I wanted to share with you my new Veteran's Day freebie that I think students will really enjoy.  I know that we are entering a busy part of the year, but I try to make the effort to teach my students about this important holiday and to encourage them to honor our men and women who have served our country. 


There are 9 different activities in this Veteran's Day Choice Board, and students can choose one activity from each row to complete.  Students love having the opportunity to make choices in the products they create and are usually very motivated by their ownership in the assignment.  You can get your copy by clicking of the picture below. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to use this great activity. Diedra

    ReplyDelete